• Home
  • Contact Us
  • Telegram
AyFresh Naija
  • ๐ŸŽชHOME
  • ♬ MUSIC
  • ๐ŸŽง MIX TAPE
  • ๐ŸŽ™ FREE BEAT
  • ๐Ÿ’• BB NAIJA
  • Sex tape๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • Home
  • ๐Ÿ€ sport
  • ๐Ÿ“ข ENT/NEWS
  • ๐ŸŽฌ VIDEO
HomeSportsI Don’t Care About Winning Ballon d’Or – Cristiano Ronaldo

I Don’t Care About Winning Ballon d’Or – Cristiano Ronaldo

Ay freshโœ…Ay fresh✅ October 04, 2024

Cristiano Ronaldo says he “no longer cares” about being the best player in the world and is focused on helping his team-mates.Ronaldo, 39, joined Saudi Pro League side Al-Nassr in January 2023 after leaving Manchester United.
On Monday the former Real Madrid and Juventus star scored in Al-Nassr’s 2-1 win against Qatari side Al-Rayyan in the AFC Champions League group stage.
“It is not important anymore whether I am the best or not, I no longer care about that,” the Portugal captain said after the match.
“It is good for a player to score goals, but for me it is better for the team to win.
“I am used to breaking records and I no longer look for them. The most important thing for me now is to enjoy and help Al-Nassr and my team-mates to win.”

Tags
Sports
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Newer

  • Older

Ay freshโœ…

Posted by Ay fresh✅

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow Us

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram
  • whatsapp

Search AYFRESHNAIJA

  • Home

TOP 10

Categories

  • ALBUM/EP 19
  • BBNaija 4
  • MIXTAPE 39
  • MOVIE 35
  • MUSIC 361
  • SEX TAPE 42
  • Sports 16
  • VIDEO 72
  • cruise beat 70
  • entertainment 52
  • gospel music 3

Labels

Footer Social Widget

Created By Themes | Distributed By Ayfresh